Application Details - TAGS Awards
IT IS UPON THE DIRECTION OF THE INSTITUTE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE ANNUAL REPORT SUBMITTED BY THE ORGANIZATION WHILE THE INSTITUTE ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RE-CATEGORISE ANY CATEGORY IF NECESSARY NOTES
- PLEASE FORWARD 5 COPIES OF ANNUAL REPORTS AND AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31st DECEMBER 2021 OR 31st MARCH 2022, ON OR BEFORE THE 23rd OF SEPTEMBER 2022
- PDF VERSION OF THE ANNUAL REPORT IN A CD (MAX SIZE 5MB)
- THE JUDGES’ DECISION WILL BE FINAL
Entry Fee Details
Special Award Category(s)
- Direct remittances
Bank of Ceylon, Torrington Square
Cheques should be drawn in Favour of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka” – A/C Payee only).
- Cash– Can be made directly to CA Sri Lanka
- Direct to the CA Sri Lanka payment gateway
Important note for direct remittances.
Your payment slip should include the following information and please email copy of bank remittance slip / bank advice to email@example.com with the given details.
Your company name
Payments received without these details would be considered as not paid. CA Sri Lanka will not be held responsible for any payment without the above details.